Wednesday 4 July 2012

Anticipation

We are currently less than a week away from flying out to Chicago for the Girls' World Forum which is perhaps too much of a crazy and exciting concept for my mind to comprehend.  I'm busy trying to balance finishing everything off at school as well as packing and attempting to make 200 friendship bracelets as swaps to give to the other girls.  I'm not quite sure how there is any room left in my brain to think about all the things I must get done before we leave, what with the constant excited thoughts about meeting Girl Guides and Girl Scouts from all corners of the world, discussing ways of tackling poverty, gender inequality and sustainability issues, and seeing America!  Feel free to explore the rest of this blog to find out more about the Girls' World Forum and Issi, Helen and myself, and I look forward to updating you with our adventures!
Amy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment